Serioja Glorie is an enthusiastic Serial entrepreneur. He has a wealth of knowledge on e-commerce that can be quite beneficial to every business owner.
His automation service journey started because of his personal success & demands by others to tread similar paths that yield positive results. He broke a lot of barriers and utilized an ever-evolving landscape that has helped to grow and establish a new formula.
Serioja has launched the first Multi-Market Automation Service and thereby proffering solutions to problems that are encountered by entrepreneurs.
Most passionate about
- I’m basically trying to provide the freedom of financial independence.
- It’s financial freedom, which we try to provide through e-commerce. E-commerce automation means you can own your own e-commerce store on Amazon or Walmart without having to manage it or handle it.
Sergei’s career and story
- I’ve been a salesperson my whole life. Really, I was a door-to-door salesman. I was an insurance salesman. I was a car salesman. I had tens of companies, if not a hundred companies, little startups that I was always trying. I sold LED screens. I was in construction, myself, working in construction. I tried real estate.
- I didn’t want to think about money or success anymore. I wanted to think about filling my emptiness inside. So, I packed my stuff and moved to Thailand.
- I started a kebab business. I started wine distribution. I mean, I had my own club. There were so many things I tried. And so many things still didn’t work for me. I tried the MLM thing too, which obviously didn’t work. It brought me to Forex trading.
- Finally, I started to take a break from Forex trading and opened my very first personal Amazon store. That was basically when my e-commerce journey started.
- I had a team of five running my store, doing $50,000 a month, making $10,000 in profit—which I paid them a share from, of course.
- I started posting that on Facebook. Before I knew it, someone was asking me, “Hey, can you manage my store too?” I told them, “Why not? Let’s just do 50/50 and give me a thousand bucks.”
Best advice for entrepreneurs
- There’s just one simple rule and it’s never, ever give up. You just have to keep going.
- If you have that kind of mentality, that kind of mindset, that no matter how many times you fail, you will learn from it, you will not get discouraged. You will just keep moving or try something else.
The biggest, most critical failure with customers
- I had already approved 50 clients and was making money for them. But for me, personally, it took 10 months. So, people complained to me: “I’m not getting approved in two weeks or one month.” Well, like I said, they basically gave up before they even started. These are some of the challenges that I face for customers.
Biggest success with customers
- There’s a client I had, I just posted something. This client made $29,000 in a single month. Obviously, that is a very big achievement for us. We did over $250,000 in sales in one month. But what people don’t realize is that this client needed more than $150,000 to be able to process all these sales—basically, to make that money. So, there’s a challenge to that, but I would say that this kind of success is incredible.
Sergei’s recommendation of a tool
- I don’t micromanage because I have a pretty big organization already. I just use FaceTime, Skype, WhatsApp, or Messenger.
Sergei’s one key success factor
- It really comes down to the fact that I didn’t ever give up on anything.
- If I have a passion for something, I just go for it. That’s the same thing I did with the e-commerce and it’s the same thing for which I will always have that flame burning in my heart. It’s having the courage—or having the balls, as they say—to do something and do whatever it takes until you get there.
Since we believe that the best way for entrepreneurs to get fast, big, and sustainable success is by leading your (new) market category, and the entire entrepreneurial journey reminds me of mountaineering, I want to ask you: Is there a mountain you dream of climbing or a mountain you have already climbed?
- I’m a mountain man. I love the nature of the mountain. I love the fresh air and we are basically in the winter. I can ski there in the summer. I can hike. So, yeah, I literally live in the mountains. I love the mountains, and it really reflects entrepreneurship.
- It’s like always running up to the mountain and maybe, when you fall down, you’ll roll back a little bit. Then you’ll get back up and get farther.
- The target is always the peak. Why you want to be on the top, why you want to be on the peak, is because you have the view and the overview and the clarity of mind when you reach there.
The best ways to connect with Sergei
Want to learn how to start your Entrepreneurship?
HOW TO START ?
Want to learn how to choose the best Name and Logo? Not sure which customers to focus on right now and where they are? Want to build your website, or trying to figure out how and what content to share on social media?