Imran, the founder & CEO of BIZBoost and BTweeps. Creating Meaningful and Personalized Digital Media Experiences, Globally, Human to Human, Since 2009.
Most passionate about
- I run a company called BIZBoost. I started in 2010 as a brand.
- Initially, I focused on building a diverse and global network, both leaders and influencers, on the 9th of March, 2014.
- I passionately believe in doing what you love and loving what you do. So, here I am, creating meaningful and personalized digital media experiences globally.
Imran’s career and story
- I started everything on Twitter.
- In 2009, I came onto the digital media space.
- I started analyzing and observing what people were doing.
- I created my network of influencers and leaders.
- The first thing I did was analyze and connect.
- During that journey, I gained a lot of knowledge and exposure.
- I hustled to different and diverse networks of people.
- It has been almost 11 years, and it’s a really creative and intentional journey. I’m living my dream. So, it’s a life of my own choices, a life of my own decisions. Being a creator is kind of a responsibility, so it’s not about me.
Best advice for entrepreneurs
- Businesses must believe in knowing their customer first, even before pitching their services and approaches, because without knowing who you are dealing with, the possibilities of building a healthy connection become in vain.
- You have to connect with your customers and consumers, human to human. This is a really important approach. It takes a lot of patience, but it goes a long way and has benefits.
The biggest, most critical failure with customers
- It was trying to look into the wrong places and connecting with the wrong people. It took a few years for me to figure out the right direction and the right kind of people who are our ideal consumers and customers, so we weren’t hitting the wrong places and connecting with the wrong people.
Biggest success with customers
- Referrals are one of the biggest successes that we have gotten so far.
- We get forward into a business relationship. We connect deeper, we sell better, we share values.
- They tend to refer their network to BIZBoost. They tell them that BIZBoost is reliable and is one of the best companies around.
Imran’s recommendation of a tool
- Instagram and Twitter
- They are the best tools for connecting with people and serving them and communicating with them and/or marketing and selling our service.
- Businesses that aim to go global, that aim to connect with diverse people with diverse perceptions, should check out Twitter to build their presence. It’s a completely different platform of perceptions within a limited character of creative writing; you can connect with great people.
Imran’s one key success factor
- The one key success factor is consistency and patience.
- It’s a dilemma for creators and entrepreneurs that they have a huge list of things to do. They have to connect with their teams, their partners, their clients. So, it’s all about how to consistently and efficiently optimize your flow, be an executive, and execute the flow in the most disciplined manner.
Since we believe that the best way for entrepreneurs to get fast, big, and sustainable success is by leading your (new) market category, and the entire entrepreneurial journey reminds me of mountaineering, I want to ask you: Is there a mountain you dream of climbing or a mountain you have already climbed?
- When you talk about mountains, I think about the vision, the comfort zone. For me, climbing a mountain equals working for the vision, being a visionary, and coming out of your own comfort zone because it’s at each level.
- When you try to climb a mountain, there’s another barrier. There is another limitation. One of them is coming out of your comfort zone. So, if an entrepreneur or businessman takes on that limitation and comes out of the comfort zone, that person learns a lot through climbing another mountain or climbing up the level.
The best ways to connect with Imran
Want to learn how to start your Entrepreneurship?
HOW TO START ?
Want to learn how to choose the best Name and Logo? Not sure which customers to focus on right now and where they are? Want to build your website, or trying to figure out how and what content to share on social media?